PDA

View Full Version : Sultan

Phantom Warrior
05-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I learned a long time ago that neither a resume nor a title means very much with respect to intelligence, wisdom, or integrity.

Check out this article on Rutgers' administration's hiring of its new AD.

So much for trusting the powers that be.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/college-sports/story/_/id/9312798/julie-hermann-new-rutgers-athletic-director-faces-abuse-allegations-report

kneelb4zerg
05-26-2013, 02:11 PM
You know, for a guy who accuses Sultan of being predictable, you are just as predictable for espousing the opposite viewpoint.

TheSultan
05-26-2013, 02:20 PM
I learned a long time ago that neither a resume nor a title means very much with respect to intelligence, wisdom, or integrity.

I think it's funny that I bother you so much.

TheSultan
05-26-2013, 02:22 PM
I will also point out that the vast majority of schools that hire athletic directors don't end up on Deadspin.

Phantom Warrior
05-26-2013, 03:07 PM
No, they don't. They almost certainly get it right more often than they get it wrong.

But my point is that sometimes they do get it wrong, and occasionally very wrong.

I used to automatically give the movers and shakers the benefit of the doubt, but I don't any more. I wish I had more confidence in both MU's administration and the Big East presidents, in general. Hopefully, they get it right. We won't find out if they do for a few years.