PDA

View Full Version : Positive comments from LW about Buzz

WindyCityGoldenEagle
05-24-2013, 04:03 PM
"We recognize the great contribution Buzz has made to this university. He is a winner, and together we will continue to develop our student athletes into leaders on and off the court while solidifying Marquette's status as a premier national athletics program." -LW

I'm surprised nobody is talking about these positive public comments from LW about Buzz. Seems like people (myself included) are always bitching about LW not giving Buzz any public love and here he is doing just that. I realize this is something he should be doing and the guy shouldn't be applauded for just doing his job, but this appears to at least be a step in the right direction, don't you think?

Phantom Warrior
05-24-2013, 04:26 PM
People have commented on this quote.

AlexJesswein
05-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Yes absolutely and now watch people pick apart the word "together"

Nukem2
05-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Yes absolutely and now watch people pick apart the word "together"
The sentence begins with the word we ( which would be the university in general ), so the "togetherness" would include all parties. I found no problem with this as I read the paper this morning. Buzz is not an island....

WindyCityGoldenEagle
05-24-2013, 04:52 PM
People have commented on this quote.

oh didnt see it anywhere here or on scout, my bad.

Anyways, I think it's a good thing.

TheSultan
05-24-2013, 07:25 PM
The more I hear things, the more I believe that SP is the real problem. Not LW. And that Mac is right...DiUlio Part II.

I think LW is a symptom of the same problem...not the cause.