PDA

View Full Version : Juan Anderson to Return

IWB
05-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Official Press Release from Marquette....

For Immediate Release

Juan Anderson To Return To Marquette In 2013-14

Sophomore Forward Had Requested Release

Milwaukee – Sophomore forward Juan Anderson has decided to return for the 2013-14 campaign with the Marquette University men’s basketball team after asking for his release at the conclusion of last season.

“I had an extended opportunity to discuss everything with my family and after those conversations we believed, along with the coaching staff, that Marquette was the best place for me to continue my career,” Anderson said.

The 6-6, 210-pounder has appeared in 59 career games for the Golden Eagles, earning 31 starting assignments. He played in all 35 games during MU’s 2012-13 run to the Elite Eight and started all but four of the contests.

"After multiple conversations that have transpired over the last month with Juan and his family, he has decided to come back to Marquette and rejoin our program,” head coach Buzz Williams said. “He is grateful for this opportunity and I am convinced this is the right thing to do."

CaribouJim
05-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Holy Cow!!! I'm speechless.

MUMac
05-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Holy Cow!!! I'm speechless.

You wouldn't be, if you were on the Premium Board the last several days ... Good info on that board, and well worth the $!!

IWB
05-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Thank Mac! ;)

warriorfan4life
05-20-2013, 11:13 AM
You wouldn't be, if you were on the Premium Board the last several days ... Good info on that board, and well worth the $!!

Also, it is nice to have context on the overall situation that has been given on the premium board. Most fans are surprised about the news, but would not be if they knew all of the details.

Goose85
05-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I really think Juan will be far more confident after a full healthy off season. He has been a great representative of MU thus far and I look forward to his continued growth as a player and as a leader for this group of young guys coming in.

Glad you are staying Juan!

milkbone
05-20-2013, 11:42 AM
you wouldn't be, if you were on the premium board the last several days ... Good info on that board, and well worth the $!!

ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smee
05-20-2013, 11:47 AM
Way to go. I was bummed to see him go and am glad to see him back!!!

mufansince72
05-20-2013, 11:51 AM
I am very happy to hear this.

CaribouJim
05-20-2013, 01:24 PM

I'm unfortunately in the dreaded "in between jobs" vortex so I am watching my pennies closely, but rest assured when I'm back into a positive revenue cash flow, the first thing I will do is to go premium. Actually, maybe my second - I may make it rain for a night in a certain category of establishment.

No loose lips sink ships with you guys on the premium board. I thought for sure something like that would have leaked out. Does IWB put one of those ankle things on and zaps you if you divulge top secret info prematurely?

As far as the premium board, is it like a virtual cigar room and everyone wearing a tux and drinking expensive cognac talking in English accents, getting waited on left and right with everyone sucking up to and laughing at IWB's jokes, no matter how bad, and exchanging stories about their new mistresses and latest safari or Everest expedition? If so, I can't wait to get back on my feet!!

TheSultan
05-20-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm unfortunately in the dreaded "in between jobs" vortex so I am watching my pennies closely, but rest assured when I'm back into a positive revenue cash flow, the first thing I will do is to go premium. Actually, maybe my second - I may make it rain for a night in a certain category of establishment.

The places you can make it rain for the cost of a monthly membership on this board are places that I really don't want to go to.

2013UnleashTheBeast
05-20-2013, 01:43 PM
The places you can make it rain for the cost of a monthly membership on this board are places that I really don't want to go to.

Rickey's on State!!!

warriorfan4life
05-20-2013, 02:46 PM

Hey, we may have hard workers from Art's reading the board now.