PDA

View Full Version : BrewCityBall March Madness Contest!!!

IWB
03-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Brew City Ball March Madness Contest....

You must be a registered user of this website to enter. Current users should already have received a CBS Sportline invite, let me know if you haven't.

So, want to join? You can register for BrewCityBall.com right here (http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/register.php?). Once you register, I will have the system send you an invite for the pool.

Prizes? Giddy up, we are ponying up some good stuff...

We have a basic scoring system, points multiply by round and we will add the seed points as a bonus.

Since we have different groups involved, we will have prize package options.

1st place - Your choice of prize package, either an InsideTheAL or PantherU prize package. Package to include:

Free premium subscription for a year.
Become a member of the media, interview one of your favorite players*.
Autographed memorabilia item.
Item of apparel for your favorite team.
Brew City Ball apparel item
PantherU or InsideTheAL apparel item

2nd place - Package will include:

Free premium subscription for 6 months.

3rd place - Package will include:

Last place - The ultimate booby prize. Package includes college basketball items you never realized that you always wanted.

Good luck!

DKelly28
03-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Looks like I'll be finishing in last place for those who filled out their bracket haha.

Jimmy Lemke
03-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Seriously. My brackets (elsewhere, I didn't want to win BCB's prize as a part of the site) had Duke in the Elite Eight and Missouri was my national champion.

So much for senior leadership at Mizzou.

DKelly28
04-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Any chance I can find out what the booby prize is? Haha.

IWB
04-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Yes, I have most of it together for you, will get it to you as soon as I am done - waiting to obtain a final piece for the package.

DKelly28
04-16-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm just glad something positive/funny came out of my crappy picks this year haha.