PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins to Kansas

Goose85
05-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Wiggins is going to Kansas per Zagoria. Hopefully after one year at Kansas he comes to the Milwaukee Bucks.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/the-andrew-wiggins-sweepstakes-ends-with-kansas/#more-96166

CaribouJim
05-14-2013, 11:26 AM
It would be nice to have one of these 5 star studs surprise us and go to a school beyond the Mt. Rushmore of b-ball schools - be THE guy and make a legacy at that school and not one of MANY guys.

TheSultan
05-14-2013, 11:32 AM
It would be nice to have one of these 5 star studs surprise us and go to a school beyond the Mt. Rushmore of b-ball schools - be THE guy and make a legacy at that school and not one of MANY guys.

Wiggins will be THE guy no matter where he decided to go...and his chances of winning a ring are greater in the process.

TheSultan
05-14-2013, 11:42 AM
And it looks like Tarik Black might join Wiggins there too.

MU/Panther
05-14-2013, 12:32 PM
I thought he was going to pick Florida State.

Goose85
05-14-2013, 01:06 PM
And it looks like Tarik Black might join Wiggins there too.

If that is the case Kansas just got really, really good.

I know there is a ton of hype with Wiggings, and it sounds like it is deserved. I would have like to see what LeBron would have done in college for one year.

QuetteHoops
05-15-2013, 08:49 PM
If that is the case Kansas just got really, really good.

I know there is a ton of hype with Wiggings, and it sounds like it is deserved. I would have like to see what LeBron would have done in college for one year.

A scary thought...