PDA

View Full Version : Dear Jimmie,

Phantom Warrior
05-12-2013, 04:31 PM
I made my first visit to the UWM board today to check it out, and I made my first - and almost certainly my only- post on that site.

After remarking that there was exactly one new thread in roughly three weeks, I commented on the Administrator visiting the MU site and using the term "Buzzcut" as well as making a few other questionable statements.

Apparently Mr. Administrator did not approve of my critical observations/assessments of his decision-making/judgment as my post has been removed. It seems that Mr. Jimmie (or is it Mr. Jimmy?) can dish it out, but he can't take it.

In all honestly, I expected him to ban me from his site, but he has not done that, at least not yet. You know what, Mr. Lemke? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, or at least don't come to someone else's kitchen trying to start a fire.

TheSultan
05-12-2013, 04:38 PM
A PM would probably have been a better tactic than being a troll.

IWB
05-12-2013, 05:19 PM
A banning on that board would also be a banning on this board as it is the same system.

MUMac
05-12-2013, 10:03 PM
A banning on that board would also be a banning on this board as it is the same system.

Can you ban lemke, then? :)