PDA

View Full Version : Heat Fan's Bird to Noah

Goose85
05-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Well she sure got her 15 min of fame out of her ridiculous behavior at the Heat game. After reading this article, sounds like Filomena Tobias, the woman that fipped Noah the bird, had previously had some media attention.

Sounds like a real piece of work.

http://nba.si.com/2013/05/09/filomena-tobias-joakim-noah-flip-bird-heckler-miami-heat-chicago-bulls/

If a player did this he would receive a substantial fine. Should this fan receive some sort of Heat game ban of a couple games?

TheSultan
05-10-2013, 11:20 AM
I saw this on Deadspin yesterday.

Seriously, what must possess someone to flip off a player on an opposing team like that? Especially when that player just got kicked out of the game, AND your team is destroying in the process? They also showed that guy screaming at Taj Gibson when he was kicked out of the game later. People need to get a life.

IWB
05-10-2013, 12:24 PM
I liked reading about how she was accused of drugging/murdering her 4th husband. A real winner that lady is.

pbiflyer
05-10-2013, 04:09 PM
So, what about Noah taunting the fans after Game 1????? Was that okay thrusting his shirt out at the Miami fans. While I agree the lady is essentially a nut job, I think that this is getting blown way out of proportion. Noah is very demonstrative on and off the court. Plus, you must remember that he has had several hard fouls that were not at all basketball plays. Please, many of the players on the Bulls make Rodman look classy.

IWB
05-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Taunt him, yell at him.... Fine, but to put your bird three inches from his face? That is pretty out of line. Not to mention, inappropriate behavior.

pbiflyer
05-10-2013, 07:10 PM
I agree, but so was Noah's the day before. You intentionally incite the crowd, you get what you deserve. They couldn't respond, so they did when they had the chance. Noah's a douche, he was at Florida, he continues to be one now.

pbiflyer
05-10-2013, 07:37 PM
And in game 2 Noah just proves how big of a thuggish douche he is! Now you see why people want to flip him off!

TheSultan
05-10-2013, 07:44 PM
So, what about Noah taunting the fans after Game 1????? Was that okay thrusting his shirt out at the Miami fans. While I agree the lady is essentially a nut job, I think that this is getting blown way out of proportion. Noah is very demonstrative on and off the court. Plus, you must remember that he has had several hard fouls that were not at all basketball plays. Please, many of the players on the Bulls make Rodman look classy.

Thrusting your shirt out at half court is nothing near a fan thrusting her middle finger in someone's face.

pbiflyer
05-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Thrusting your shirt out at half court is nothing near a fan thrusting her middle finger in someone's face.

And screaming at the fans, telling them to shut up??

The Bulls have become the bad boy pistons, without the class.

TheSultan
05-10-2013, 07:51 PM
Well, I am not going to agree with your comments regarding the Miami fan.

But the way tonight's game is going, I am inclined to believe your comments regarding the Bulls.

pbiflyer
05-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Sultan, I am by no means saying what she did was right. But it just wasn't surprising.

Mucrisco
05-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Like I said on Dodds board, I don't see what all the outrage is. It's not that I find this to be acceptable but this type of behavior is pretty typical in a heated sports atmosphere. It cracks me up that so many Chicago fans are up in arms, as if their fan base is so angelic. It's not like a fan slapped a player's wife and ran away. It's not like a fan attacked a coach or a ref. I hate going to Brewer/Cubs games because the fans are so unruly(Brewer fans included). People are just mad because someone caught this on film. Noah's a big boy. He can handle it. Try being a US Soccer player and having batteries hurled at you.

pbiflyer
05-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Funny, the Bulls fans are all up in arms, yet they are worse, standing O for their player that was ejected for attacking a player prone on the floor. At least Miami only has one classless fan, Chicago has a whole arena full.

TheSultan
05-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Funny, the Bulls fans are all up in arms, yet they are worse, standing O for their player that was ejected for attacking a player prone on the floor. At least Miami only has one classless fan, Chicago has a whole arena full.

That would happen many places.

Mucrisco
05-10-2013, 09:24 PM
How are these fouls not intentional? You can grab a guy's jersey from behind, ripping it, and it's not intentional?