PDA

View Full Version : FYI--Jamar McKay to Chipola JC

AlexJesswein
05-09-2013, 07:13 PM
one to watch in a couple years.

DCwarrior
05-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Have we shown any interest in him? It's obviously a non-issue if he doesn't take the required courses and get good grades his 1st semester there. Curious if he'll grow a few more inches considering Jameel is 6'9. He becomes a much better prospect at 6'7 or taller.

Goose85
05-10-2013, 01:06 PM
I would think seeing how his brother worked and the course work he took to make sure he could get into MU should help in how Jamar McKay approaches his juco experience.

By the way, whenever I see the name of that Juco for some reason I feel like eating a burrito.

TheSultan
05-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Was he an academic non-qualifier, and therefore will have to wait two years and graduate before going to a four year school?

MUAlphaBangura
05-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Have we shown any interest in him? It's obviously a non-issue if he doesn't take the required courses and get good grades his 1st semester there. Curious if he'll grow a few more inches considering Jameel is 6'9. He becomes a much better prospect at 6'7 or taller.
Believe Jameel was only 6'4" or 6'5" when he won city conference player of the year his senior season. Has grown several inches since high school. Will Jamar do the same?