PDA

View Full Version : International Soccer Fans, would this set-up work for NCAA B-Ball?

CaribouJim
05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Looks kind of clunky to me and has holes in it - if I'm reading it correctly, and it is hard to read - last minute scheduling and basing slotting on previous season results are a couple.

http://college-basketball.si.com/2013/05/08/college-basketball-schedule/?eref=sihp

MayorBeluga
05-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Hizzoner's recommendation to the Arctic Herd Arminal is to pick a team and start following. You'll understand the league and Champions League rules quickly enough, and yes, it would work.

Now if Spurs would only win out and the self-important effeminates metrosexuals from Arsenal drop a game... (If you're a Brewers fan, Spurs should be your team as you're used to crashing and burning. Sigh.)

TheSultan
05-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Hizzoner's recommendation to the Arctic Herd Arminal is to pick a team and start following. You'll understand the league and Champions League rules quickly enough, and yes, it would work.

Now if Spurs would only win out and the self-important effeminates metrosexuals from Arsenal drop a game... (If you're a Brewers fan, Spurs should be your team as you're used to crashing and burning. Sigh.)

Is that why I'm a Spurs fan?

The Reptile
05-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Does that also mean we they're going to put in place an equivalent of the Europa League for good teams that were not of Champions caliber (or lose in the opening round)?

TheSultan
05-09-2013, 03:58 PM
A couple weeks ago, the wife came home and I was watching Chelsea v. Basel in the Europa League. When she asked what I was watching I said "It's kind of like the NIT of European soccer."

CaribouJim
05-09-2013, 04:50 PM
A couple weeks ago, the wife came home and I was watching Chelsea v. Basel in the Europa League. When she asked what I was watching I said "It's kind of like the NIT of European soccer."

...and what was your reply when she asked "what is the NIT"?

TheSultan
05-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Oh no...the wife knows good ole American sports.

Jimmy Lemke
05-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Oh no...the wife knows good ole American sports.

Good woman. Good idea.

This should just be the regular season champions. Then it really is a Champions League

unclejohn
05-11-2013, 05:51 PM
There already is something like this. It is called the NCAA tournament.