PDA

View Full Version : Brian Wardle - UWGB

IWB
05-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Wardle has been put through the wringer by the media, but that hasn't stopped him from doing his job.

A couple of days ago Wardle picked up a commitment from 6'4 guard Tevin Findlay, a Toronto native in school at MG Academy in Florida.

Sources are telling me Wardle is about to get another strong pickup, should come out in a day or two.

Glad to hear that Wardle is pushing on and the recruits are not phased by the complaints by a players' parent.

Congrats Brian!

MUBasketball
05-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Shhhhh, don't tell Demovsky.

warriorfan4life
05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Wardle has been put through the wringer by the media, but that hasn't stopped him from doing his job.

A couple of days ago Wardle picked up a commitment from 6'4 guard Tevin Findlay, a Toronto native in school at MG Academy in Florida.

Sources are telling me Wardle is about to get another strong pickup, should come out in a day or two.

Glad to hear that Wardle is pushing on and the recruits are not phased by the complaints by a players' parent.

Congrats Brian!

I think their program is on the precipice of taking off, and hope this junk can just be a blip on the radar.

TulsaWarrior
05-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Two fall Nix signees have come out strongly in support of Wardle. Turner Botz's dad is an educator. I think he's the the district superintendent for the Little Chute Schools. Ken Lowe owned Diamond Stone last season when LC played Dominican. Stone is still young and Lowe is a senior so it wasn't an apples to apples comparison. That said New Mexico had offered Lowe a scholarship and a lot of other higher majors were ready to offer him before the Green Bay phoeNix commit.
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/sports/college/signees-botz-lowe-support-coach-wardle#.UYl9g2_viIU.twitter

mufansince72
05-07-2013, 09:51 PM
If you guys could hear the stuff that kids who know Bross are saying you would be laughing your ass off. That's all I can say on a public board!

Hamostradamus
05-07-2013, 09:56 PM
If you guys could hear the stuff that kids who know Bross are saying you would be laughing your ass off. That's all I can say on a public board!

There is a premium board. Just sayin'.

mufansince72
05-08-2013, 08:36 PM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20130508/GPG020101/305080420/Release-UWGB-probe-still-could-weeks-away?

dubs98
05-08-2013, 10:03 PM
I guess off topic, however I was at that game and that Lowe kid is going to be really good. Unless I just saw one snap shot which happened to be simply a really good game for him. He is a large kid who can take bigs off the dribble, can pull up of the dribble, hit the outside shot and pound it down low. I was not overly impressed with the other kid from LC who is going to GB (despite him also playing well that night.) Lowe's game should transition really well to the next level. I think Brian has a good one there. I hope he makes it through this challenge and continues to raise the level of play at GB.

Two fall Nix signees have come out strongly in support of Wardle. Turner Botz's dad is an educator. I think he's the the district superintendent for the Little Chute Schools. Ken Lowe owned Diamond Stone last season when LC played Dominican. Stone is still young and Lowe is a senior so it wasn't an apples to apples comparison. That said New Mexico had offered Lowe a scholarship and a lot of other higher majors were ready to offer him before the Green Bay phoeNix commit.
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/sports/college/signees-botz-lowe-support-coach-wardle#.UYl9g2_viIU.twitter

MUCookie30
05-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Interesting that they haven't announced the new recruit yet. As a big GB fan this makes me worried about the results of the Wardle investigation. Hopefully, I am just being overly paranoid.

warriorfan4life
05-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Interesting that they haven't announced the new recruit yet. As a big GB fan this makes me worried about the results of the Wardle investigation. Hopefully, I am just being overly paranoid.

If nothing is new is revealed and Wardle gets canned, I will wish GB the same ill will I wish the other UW-hyphen schools and the Evil Empire in Madison.

MUCookie30
05-12-2013, 03:55 PM
If nothing is new is revealed and Wardle gets canned, I will wish GB the same ill will I wish the other UW-hyphen schools and the Evil Empire in Madison.

Understandable. I'm from Green Bay so it's a little different for me. I've followed them for years so now that they have really showed some true promise, it is tough to watch them struggle off the court. Hope this all gets cleared up.

Gato78
05-12-2013, 04:04 PM
You are overly paranoid.

MUCookie30
05-12-2013, 04:20 PM
You are overly paranoid. ha ok. I was just expecting an announcement earlier. Thanks Gato.

IWB
05-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Schools can't comment on a commit. They can only comment on a signing. Has he signed yet? Not sure.

Gato78
05-12-2013, 08:04 PM
It is a signing period. Cannot sign on campus. Must leave, sign and fax or email back.

Nukem2
05-12-2013, 08:18 PM
It is a signing period. Cannot sign on campus. Must leave, sign and fax or email back.Actually, it's bee n several days now.....

MUMac
05-12-2013, 09:53 PM
IWB said there may be another strong pick up. It is normal to wait until all are in to announce it publicly. If there were not an investigation, this would not have even been noticed