PDA

View Full Version : Vaughn

mufansince72
04-21-2013, 07:25 PM
http://zagsblog.com/articles/high-major-coaches-flock-to-see-rashad-vaughn/

WindyCityGoldenEagle
04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Has this kid blown up way too much for us to have a chance? Sounds like some serious players are in on him.

Markedman
04-21-2013, 07:49 PM
He was always highly thought of I think....now he is top 10 good. Normally you might not think we'd have a shot....but he is from Minnesota so geographically it works in our favor...and he is friends with Duane....

Might be a long shot but no harm in trying....Buzz won't put all his eggs in one basket

warriorfan4life
04-21-2013, 07:55 PM
He was always highly thought of I think....now he is top 10 good. Normally you might not think we'd have a shot....but he is from Minnesota so geographically it works in our favor...and he is friends with Duane....

Might be a long shot but no harm in trying....Buzz won't put all his eggs in one basket

The connection with Playground Elite cannot hurt. UNC has been hard after him for awhile now, but he did not commit to them yet despite a strong push on their end. I think the Gophs and Richard Pitino make a strong push as well, but you never know with Buzz building off of three consecutive trips to the second weekend.