Phantom Warrior
04-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Wade
Novak
Matthews
McNeal (10 day contract only)
Butler
Crowder

Who is #7? I don't think Lazar is still in the league; nor is DJ-O.

Regardless, still among the top 15

Interesting that Louisville has only 3, yet Pitino has this image of getting his kids to the League. I've been disputing that view for years.

Also GTown wih 3.

How many Badgers? I can think of only Harris and Stiemsma. Is Leuer on any team's roster this year?

CaribouJim
04-05-2013, 06:52 PM
More than any of the four FF teams this year.

I like what Doris Burke said when she was the analyst for an MU game this year: "Marquette may not bring in McDonald's AA, but they sure do send out NBA players". Not her exact words, but that was the gist.

MUMac
04-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Wade
Novak
Matthews
McNeal (10 day contract only)
Butler
Crowder

Who is #7? I don't think Lazar is still in the league; nor is DJ-O.

Regardless, still among the top 15

Interesting that Louisville has only 3, yet Pitino has this image of getting his kids to the League. I've been disputing that view for years.

Also GTown wih 3.

How many Badgers? I can think of only Harris and Stiemsma. Is Leuer on any team's roster this year?

Zar. He is listed as 4 games with Minnesota this year.

EDIT: DJO was credited with 4 games this year. I do not believe Jerel has been in a game this year. So sub Jerel and add DJO and Lazar.

IWB
04-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Leuer is playing for Memphis.

McNeal is suited up tonight, but has yet to check into the game.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
04-06-2013, 06:59 AM
I would guess that list includes Lazar and DJO (both saw time this year) and not McNeal, even though Jerel is officially considered a NBA player since he is drawing a NBA paycheck.