PDA

View Full Version : Dominic James on Buzz Williams

IWB
04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Dominic James on Buzz Williams.....

Dominic James ‏@NyceNeek
No matter what, Buzz Williams is the BEST player's coach in the country. No media, sideline antics, $, ever comes in the way of his players!

MUMac
04-02-2013, 09:26 AM
So, are the players are hearing things and coming to his defense? Or is this just coincidental?

Nice to hear from DJ. I wish he were more involved with MU. It seems like he had been distant. Maybe a good step to embracing MU again.

kneelb4zerg
04-02-2013, 09:27 AM
He tweeted it during the game on Saturday.

MUMac
04-02-2013, 09:43 AM
He tweeted it during the game on Saturday.

Thanks. As I said, it is nice to see DJ following MU again.

TrevorCandelino
04-02-2013, 09:51 AM
So, are the players are hearing things and coming to his defense? Or is this just coincidental?

Nice to hear from DJ. I wish he were more involved with MU. It seems like he had been distant. Maybe a good step to embracing MU again.

I took the tweet less as a defense of Buzz Williams and more as a criticism of someone else.....

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
04-02-2013, 10:39 AM
I don't take it as something anti- Larry Williams, why do we have to break down everything anyone ever involved with the program as saying into either for or against Larry? Perhaps it was just DJ seeing we were having a tough game and wanting to voice how proud he was of his alma mater? Guys do that fairly often, I think folks are reading too much into every single thing anyone is saying or doing.

TheSultan
04-02-2013, 10:42 AM
I don't take it as something anti- Larry Williams, why do we have to break down everything anyone ever involved with the program as saying into either for or against Larry? Perhaps it was just DJ seeing we were having a tough game and wanting to voice how proud he was of his alma mater? Guys do that fairly often, I think folks are reading too much into every single thing anyone is saying or doing.

I thought Trevor meant Crean...not LW.

MUMac
04-02-2013, 11:06 AM
I thought Trevor meant Crean...not LW.

That is the way I took it, as well.

TrevorCandelino
04-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Yes........

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
04-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Ahh, well then disregard ;)