PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Gameplan

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Is the winner of the game Saturday going to be whichever coach can throw the best wrinkle into their offense/defense between now and Saturday? You know both staffs will watch the tape and prepare based off of that, but I get the feeling that MU cannot just come out and do the exact same things they did last time we played because Syracuse will be more prepared for them this time.

I think if this is the case MU has the game planning advantage because Syracuse won't change their defense, so basically our offensive gameplan should be to review what worked, what didn't, and try to see what lineups were affective and go with that. I think defensively is really where Buzz will need to gameplan.

TheSultan
03-29-2013, 08:18 AM
I see this game as a complete toss-up. Two teams that know each other well and have great coaches leading them. It's going to come down to who executes better...

TedBaxter
03-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Guard play will be huge. Junior has played well versus Syracuse and both he and Vander can get into the gaps of the zone and the Syracuse guards try to get to the basket as well. The team with the better guard play or which teams guards finish better might just win the game. It will be a battle.