PDA

View Full Version : Minutes

Phantom Warrior
03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
1. TM did not get into the game even for one minute at the end. Even Ferguson got in for one minute. People can draw their own conclusions.

2. Juan played only 6 minutes while Jamil played 33. Just saying.

3. Taylor, whom I thought might get significant minutes, got only 2.

4. Junior got 28 minutes and Derrick 12. Both did a very solid job on defense, though Larkin blew past Junior once or twice, but Larkin can blow by practically anybody.

dubs98
03-29-2013, 07:49 AM
hard to take out vander at all at this point. he is simply playing at too high of a level on both ends to have him sit much. Much of that can be said for Jamil as well.

TheSultan
03-29-2013, 07:53 AM
Todd has been pressing each of the games he has been on the floor. Like he's trying to prove himself or something. Needs to let the game come to him instead.

MUWhistler
03-29-2013, 08:17 AM
Ferguson didn't go in until the very end of the game when it was locked away. I think Buzz did that to allow him to say that he got in the box score during the tourney. There are two people, Mayo and Jake, that have played more minutes at the wing position this year and would have been more natural subs if it was a regular substitution in a game situation. Both of those have already been in the box scores this tourney so I think Buzz did that for Jamal as a token to say he was part of the run.