mufansince72
03-27-2013, 05:33 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/200300541.html

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
So basically Buzz said nothing there.

Phantom Warrior
03-27-2013, 05:44 PM
"You would hope to build equity with your institution, with your administration, with your alumni. Sometimes that happens, sometimes that doesn't."

Interesting that he included that statement.

By the way, Hunt took that straight from a separate interview/article, which someone else already posted on this site.

Litehouse
03-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Hunt switched from saying he thought Buzz would take the UCLA job yesterday, to saying he didn't think he would today. I think this is as close as we'll ever get to Buzz saying he's not interested.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Sorry if Goodman is still chattering about it then it is still out there, Buzz and Goodman are much closer than Buzz and Hunt. Plus Goodman has interviewed Buzz and seen Buzz in DC already and I am certain they have discussed it. Not saying he is going to go, but I also don't think anyone should be writing it off.

MUMac
03-27-2013, 07:51 PM
"You would hope to build equity with your institution, with your administration, with your alumni. Sometimes that happens, sometimes that doesn't."

Interesting that he included that statement.

By the way, Hunt took that straight from a separate interview/article, which someone else already posted on this site.

I guess I don't see why that is interesting. Howland was just fired after 4 Final 4's and just recently winning the conference and making the NCAA Tournament. I suspect you viewed it as an indictment on his situation, but if so, that is your bias getting in the way. I take it that he is talking about the coaches getting fired. Heck, the two that were mentioned in that blog both made the tournament and one made it to the Round of 32.

Gato78
03-27-2013, 08:28 PM
I really doubt Corey Williams wants to go to LA. She is so down to earth and normal I could easily envision her telling Buzz "no way".