PDA

View Full Version : If

Phantom Warrior
03-25-2013, 12:40 PM
If Jeter is shown the door at UWM (no reason to believe that will happen, just saying), will Goodman, Katz, and the rest of the national media speculate whether or not Buzz might go cross-town? After all, he wouldn't have to uproot his family.

Unfortunately, Buzz will be mentioned for practically every high major job that opens up.

Goose85
03-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Unfortunately, Buzz will be mentioned for practically every high major job that opens up.

The national media has the impression that things are not peachy between Buzz and the MU administration. Buzz has been successful and is a valued commodity in the industry.

With that in mind, I'm sure the national guys will all speculate that he might be looking to move on. Not right or wrong, just the reality of the perception of the current situation with Buzz and MU.

warriorfan4life
03-25-2013, 01:16 PM
The national media has the impression that things are not peachy between Buzz and the MU administration. Buzz has been successful and is a valued commodity in the industry.

With that in mind, I'm sure the national guys will all speculate that he might be looking to move on. Not right or wrong, just the reality of the perception of the current situation with Buzz and MU.

Exactly, and I think things are going better here and Buzz will be here for awhile (and I think Barnes does turn things around at Texas next year).

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-25-2013, 06:59 PM
It would be very easy for Buzz and the admin to shut down all the rumors very quickly. Buzz knows Goodman and Parrish well, all it would take is a text to stop the talk, but that hasn't happened yet. Just saying.

kneelb4zerg
03-25-2013, 07:23 PM
It would be very easy for Buzz and the admin to shut down all the rumors very quickly. Buzz knows Goodman and Parrish well, all it would take is a text to stop the talk, but that hasn't happened yet. Just saying.

Disagree. Now is not the time. And 'addressing' the rumors by denying interest would only add more fuel to the fire.

This is exactly how he handled these types of rumors the last two seasons. Just sayin.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-25-2013, 07:31 PM
I disagree, texting Parrish and saying that things aren't an issue with LW and he loves MU and isn't interested in other jobs absolutely wouldn't cause more talk... It would stop Parrish and Goodman from continuing with the talk. If I'm LW I would want to get this cleaned up ASAP... If Buzz isn't interested in getting it cleaned up you will quickly know if he wants to move on.

Goose85
03-26-2013, 08:53 AM
The fact that those two guys, Goodman especially, has his name attached to every rumor is very concerning.