PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Henderson....

MU_Iceman
03-24-2013, 09:45 PM
Jerry Palm @jppalmCBS

you expected something else? RT @RockChalkBlog: Marshall Henderson just gave the KC crowd double middle fingers. Classy.

TedBaxter
03-25-2013, 10:21 AM
If he did that and they can prove it, the NCAA should suspend him for the next postseason tournament game he's supposed to play in like they did when Mike Deane got mad during one of the games.

QuetteHoops
03-25-2013, 10:25 AM
I love Marshall Henderson and more power to him for knocking out Wisconsin...long live the Landshark.

Litehouse
03-25-2013, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if he's not back next year. He'll be flipping double middle fingers to crowds in Turkey. Maybe the Italians would like him, he'd have to learn some new gestures.

MU_Iceman
03-25-2013, 10:55 AM
I love Marshall Henderson and more power to him for knocking out Wisconsin...long live the Landshark.

This exactly!!! He says the fans were chanting at hime about his mom being a whore, and something about cocaine. That's why he flipped them off. He should have given UW the double bird after the game because he essentially did. :p

mutpm
03-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Had Marshall Henderson played against MU, you would have hated him. Had he flipped of MU fans, the tone of this thread would be radically different. While he made for interesting tv over the weekend, there is absolutely no place for his post-game flip-off in college basketball.

QuetteHoops
03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Had Marshall Henderson played against MU, you would have hated him. Had he flipped of MU fans, the tone of this thread would be radically different. While he made for interesting tv over the weekend, there is absolutely no place for his post-game flip-off in college basketball.

Correct. But he beat the Badgers :D