PDA

View Full Version : Big East Tournement Tweets....

IWB
03-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Big East Tournament Tweets from Mayor Beluga - I will modify this post as they come in....

Day 3 Session 1

10m - Great 2ot finish to ugly game. Cuse fans happy to face Cincy. #mubb

47m - No question Cuse fans pulling for Cincy over Gtown. #mubb

56m - Sometimes I think @jimburr calls a foul just so he can catch his breath.

1h - Cincy makes a game of it. Gtown by 3 5:21 left. Ugly game but at least its close. #mubb

1h - From my seat Kilpatrick's shoes & socks look like a 10 year old girls neon orange rubber rain boots. #mubb

1h - Amazing how many Cuse fans remain upset about the school selling out for 30 pieces of silver. #mubb

--------
2m - Cincy band playing Soul Man. Makes sense b/c when i think coolness, i think Mick Cronin. #mubb

13m - How did we ever kill time during timeouts at conference tournament games b4 twitter?

1h - Jim Burr doing Cincy Gtown! Woo hoo! Plus wait until you see Cincy socks. Yikes. #mubb

1h - Cuse win ovet UConn may have been low scoring but it was a great game. Sellers market outside MSG right now im guessing. #mubb

-------------
1m - UConn looks confused by Cuse zone. Maybe they thought this might be 1 time cuse plays man? Suppose its possible... #mubb

5m - Games like UConn Cuse are why every #mubb fans needs to experience the BET.

34m - Building comes alive with anti-ACC fans as UConn pushes lead to 8 on Drummond follow dunk. Cuse TO. #mubb

1h - Middle aged Cuse fans with massive beer guts wearing tight orange t-shirts: yes, you do look like Otto the Orange. #mubb

6m - @chachski10 other end of MSG but very impressive. Great quickness. #mubb

25m - Lots of orange in MSG. Lots. Definite road game for UConn. Cuse fans generally hate ACC move & will miss BET. Have fun in Greensboro. #mubb

31m - Higgins, Corbitt reffing Cuse UConn. #mubb

32m - Knicks video ad outside MSG shows @stevenovak20 doing @AaronRodgers12 belt. Sweet. #mubb

For all of Mayor Beluga's Big East Tourney Tweets, CLICK HERE (http://www.brewcityball.com/forums/content.php?242-Mayor-Beluga-s-Big-East-Tourney-Tweets)

CaribouJim
03-06-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm not on Twitter yet so tell the Mayor much appreciate the dance team references - keep those coming and if he finds Father Dan's Camera, put it to good use unless Father Dan himself is using it.

Goose85
03-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Great stuff from the Mayor. Look forward to his reports.

MayorBeluga
03-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Fun was had yesterday, but the BET really gets going today. The 1st day doesn't have that "juice" the BET is known for because the bottom teams are so bad. As a matter of fact, the only game that was close at halftime was Nova - Rutgers and look how that turned out!

Sad to see the RU dance team leave, as they looked impressive even though they did not dance. Seeing the Sun Dolls more than makes up for it, though! Based on tweets from Jimmy Mac, there should be many more MU fans around today. I am surprised, though, how many MU fans don't watch more games. From here on, the level of play should be impressive.

Finally, MSG is partly renovated. Hard to tell what the final result will be, but early indications are good.

Goose85
03-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Any wit and wisdom from the Mayor of late?

TedBaxter
03-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Has the Mayor scheduled any meetings with Larry Williams?

Hamostradamus
03-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Has the Mayor scheduled any meetings with Larry Williams?

Actually, can the Mayor let us know if LW is at the tourney?

IWB
03-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Bump for new tweets