PDA

View Full Version : 3 Big East Teams......

MUAlphaBangura
03-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Make the sweet 16. Would have loved for Gtown to make it 4, but...... well they pretty much got their asses kicked. Hopefully a slew of Big Teneleventwelve? teams bite it tomorrow.

MU_Iceman
03-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Make the sweet 16. Would have loved for Gtown to make it 4, but...... well they pretty much got their asses kicked. Hopefully a slew of Big Teneleventwelve? teams bite it tomorrow.

Cept for Illinois! :p

TheSultan
03-24-2013, 07:26 AM
The way I view it, only one BE team is in the S16 and one has a tough road today - Creighton.

warriorfan4life
03-24-2013, 09:46 AM
The way I view it, only one BE team is in the S16 and one has a tough road today - Creighton.

That's the one shame of having to play and beat Butler, as they are the opposite of Georgetown in raising their game come March. The team we played tonight had a real good game, we were just a little bit better (Buzz is fast becoming an excellent March coach as well). I feel like I have been dismissing Butler a bit (my initial projections for next year have MU, G-Town, Nova, and X ahead of them), as Stevens is a phenomenal coach and their is some good young talent of their roster and coming into the program.