PDA

View Full Version : is there a link to watch the press conference?

Markedman
03-23-2013, 09:57 PM
I dont see it on tv anywhere?

MUMac
03-23-2013, 10:08 PM
You will be able to find it here when it is posted: http://www.ncaa.com/menshighlights/video/basketball-men/

Scroll down a bit.

MUMac
03-23-2013, 11:06 PM
It's up now.

MUMac
03-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Buzz sounded emotionally spent. A little on edge, which is understandable. Stressful week for him.

kneelb4zerg
03-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Holy bananas that was awesome.

kneelb4zerg
03-23-2013, 11:48 PM
http://www.muscoop.com/index.php?topic=37542.0;all

I'm sorry for linking this here, but now that I'm fired up and really drunk, all these so-called MU fans that are haters need to STFU. Chicos, mu_hilltopper...Buzz's comments "don't make sense...???" He's our coach...he just came through some major emotional ****. I don't really care that much when Badger fans get on Marquette and Buzz because I can see the reason for the petty jealousy...but this is far worse. We are Marquette, right??!!

Buzz deserves the benefit of the doubt from us more than anybody (and his comments weren't out of line; they were insightful and spot on and original; I don't care if he offended any so-called 'journalists...')

kneelb4zerg
03-23-2013, 11:49 PM
Oh, and for Chicos to take the time to take off his Tom Crean-kneepads and criticize Buzz for an emotional outburst is really really rich after all the crap Crean has pulled this year.

warriorfan4life
03-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Loved that press conference, and despite Buzz being emotionally bankrupt, he had some really poignant points in that press conference. The line about taking a good job and making it a great job comes close to home, as Marquette was a good job when he got it and is fast approaching a great job thanks to his sustained success at a high level (have yet to reach the highest high of Crean, but will in time, and has cemented a culture of toughness around the program and made us a consistent second weekend program).

Also, he nicely went back to explain why he gave a non-answer to Roger Rubin, as our next game will likely be down to the buzzer if things go well (especially against Miami). His strategy against Clarke will likely be the same strategy as the one we employ against Shane Larkin or Brandon Paul.

And hell, while it may be unrealistic to get the NCAA change something, I don't blame him for not winning to quickly hit a meal line at the hotel and then having to fly back late at night.