PDA

View Full Version : John Belein

MUAlphaBangura
03-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Says when asked about their next game after beating VCU---" Let us enjoy this one for a while. I don't look at brackets. I have no idea who we would play next." Really John? Really????? Sorry. I know there is something to be said about playing one game at a time, but he sounded like an absolute moron when answering that question from the sideline reporter. I might go so far as to say he was worse than Bo Ryan's recent interview. Just answer the question you goof. Now I hope you lose.

kneelb4zerg
03-23-2013, 03:08 PM
I saw the same interview and I didn't see the issue with emphasizing that they would just enjoy the victory for a few hours.

MUAlphaBangura
03-23-2013, 03:12 PM
I saw the same interview and I didn't see the issue with emphasizing that they would just enjoy the victory for a few hours.

That is 100% not my point. Do you really believe he has no idea who he might play next and that he has never looked at a bracket? Just sounds pretty unbelievable to me and comes off as him being a little too "pure".

kneelb4zerg
03-23-2013, 03:16 PM
That is 100% not my point. Do you really believe he has no idea who he might play next and that he has never looked at a bracket? Just sounds pretty unbelievable to me and comes off as him being a little too "pure".

Struck me as a polite way to deflect the question but I see your point.

MUAlphaBangura
03-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Struck me as a polite way to deflect the question but I see your point.

Appreciated Tom Izzo's post game interview when asked about the skirmish in the huddle. Addressed it honestly with no deflection. Wish more guys were like him.