PDA

View Full Version : Haha This is classic...check out this tweet from MU

MU_Iceman
03-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Tough break, @UWMadison. There's still room on our bandwagon if you'd like to climb aboard. #mubb :cool:

Jameel McKay just tweeted this:

Man being from the city u lucky if u get a letter from Wiscinsin so no I don't feel bad for them and I'm glad they lost #Mubb

Duane Wilson ‏@Real_DWilson1
@ShowTime_McKay lol I thought Dekker would lead them, but u know I absolutely hate Wisconsin bruh.

mufansince72
03-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Love those tweets - hopefully other high profile Milwaukee area recruits think the same way :cool:

The Reptile
03-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Love those tweets - hopefully other high profile Milwaukee area recruits think the same way :cool:

You mean like a certain big prospect on a state winning team who played with an incoming MU player. We'd all really like that. :cool:

IWB
03-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Was that one really from Duane Wilson? Just curious as it has a @Real_DWilson1, so why would he send it to himself? I also looked at his profile and didn't see it.

However, he was tweeting with UW fans who said Milwaukee kids can't shoot, play no D etc. Duane responded how funny it was that the guy said that about Milwaukee City kids, yet says he would take Looney to UW in a heartbeat.

mufansince72
03-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Here is the whole tweet thread IWB!. Duane tweeted that awesome sentiment to McKay.

Duane Wilson ‏@Real_DWilson1 1h
I actually gave Wisconsin the benefit of the doubt and had them in the sweet 16. Oh well they tricked it off now.
Expand
McKay_1 ‏@ShowTime_McKay 1h
@Real_DWilson1 lol u too nice ole miss Good bro
Expand
Duane Wilson ‏@Real_DWilson1 1h
@ShowTime_McKay lol I thought Dekker would lead them, but u know I absolutely hate Wisconsin bruh.
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
11:49 AM - 22 Mar 13 · Details

mufansince72
03-22-2013, 03:21 PM
Here is another good one.

McKay_1 ‏@ShowTime_McKay 1h
I don't like Wisconsin and I pull for Juco tranfer marshall Henderson who I played against last year

mufansince72
03-22-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/199582181.html

IWB
03-22-2013, 04:27 PM
You know how Fruemd and Wickett keep putting down MU? The morning after the selection show where MU got a 3 seed and UW got a 5 seed, all they did was talk about Greg Jennings.

Well, they must be alone as even Greg Jennings is talking about MU.

Greg Jennings ‏@GregJennings: Vander Blue saved Marquette big time!

mufansince72
03-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Ellerson and that other afternoon moron on 1250 really are clueless. I heard them say that Diamond Stone should go to UW so he can learn to shoot three pointers.

IWB
03-22-2013, 04:35 PM
Why would a true post player like Diamond Stone need to perfect his three point shot?

mufansince72
03-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Why would a true post player like Diamond Stone need to perfect his three point shot?

That is the point! The 1250 guys don't have a clue!

IrwinFletcher
03-22-2013, 04:55 PM

After today's game, they may want to say that the current roster needs to perfect their own three point shots....

MUMac
03-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Ellerson and that other afternoon moron on 1250 really are clueless. I heard them say that Diamond Stone should go to UW so he can learn to shoot three pointers.

Anyone can learn how to shoot 3 pointers. UW is an example of that. Learning how to make them has escaped the Badger tutelage.

pbiflyer
03-23-2013, 02:24 AM

Well, at his size, he could be another Steve Novak......

IWB
03-23-2013, 08:05 AM
Novak is and always was a shooter, all the way back to grade school.

Stone is a true back to the basket post player. He is the #1 recruit in the nation as a center. Not saying any school is right or wrong for him, but at this point in his development you need to improve and enhance his skills, not completely change the type of player he is or position that he plays now.

MUMac
03-23-2013, 08:07 AM
If only Shaq would have gone to UW. He could have been another Novak!!

pbiflyer
03-23-2013, 08:47 AM
Novak is and always was a shooter, all the way back to grade school.

Stone is a true back to the basket post player. He is the #1 recruit in the nation as a center. Not saying any school is right or wrong for him, but at this point in his development you need to improve and enhance his skills, not completely change the type of player he is or position that he plays now.

I was just kidding. I was pointing out that what Bucky was suggesting would make him like a former Marquette player.

IWB
03-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Sorry - sailed WAAY over my head!