PDA

View Full Version : Buzz in the locker room

Hamostradamus
03-22-2013, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmbUkJ_3BlY

Mucrisco
03-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Thanks for posting this. I chuckled at the end when he said,"that dude's a way better coach..."

bergamont
03-22-2013, 10:33 AM
I liked the Mickey Mouse tat.

Phantom Warrior
03-22-2013, 10:37 AM
What was most noticeable to me was that every player was giving Buzz 100% of his focus/attention.

Loved his comment about not finding it in the J/S and then saying nobody knows because nobody works hard enough to know. I'll be curious to see if Hunt writes something about not losing two games in a row all season in his next blog/article.

By the way, I'm guessing most of the posters on this site were aware of that fact, probably the overwhelming majority.

MUMac
03-22-2013, 10:47 AM
What was most noticeable to me was that every player was giving Buzz 100% of his focus/attention.

Loved his comment about not finding it in the J/S and then saying nobody knows because nobody works hard enough to know. I'll be curious to see if Hunt writes something about not losing two games in a row all season in his next blog/article.

By the way, I'm guessing most of the posters on this site were aware of that fact, probably the overwhelming majority.

Pretty sure someone posted that on this board earlier in the week. I know I saw it and I don't read Scoop that much.

Mark Miller
03-22-2013, 11:00 AM
That post-game speach is Exhibit No. 1 why Buzz Williams is such an asset to Marquette basketball.

He teaches life lessons as much as basketball.

Special coach, special person.

bergamont
03-22-2013, 11:09 AM
In the press conference after the game, I think Vander said Buzz tells them to listen with their eyes. A question was asked about the mood in the huddle during to's. In the video, they were listening with their eyes.