PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive interview with Father Pilarz

TulsaWarrior
03-13-2013, 12:03 PM
In an exclusive interview with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel -- Marquette University Presdient Father Scott Pilarz confirmed that both South Florida and now Cinncinati have been kicked out of the New Big East because of what he discribed as, "God awful basketball uniforms." Father Pilarz says other schools may face similar action. He added, "the NCAA lets them wear those uniforms and won't let us bring back the bubblebee unis?" The Marquette President has directed athletic director, Larry Williams to sue the NCAA, in an effort to let the school bring back the bubblebees.

IWB
03-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Cincinnati's unis make South Florida's look practical. Those are awful.

Nukem2
03-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Cincinnati's unis make South Florida's look practical. Those are awful.Jusr saw the unis. Cincy looks like the Harlem Globetrotters. Wow, those are ugly unis.

Warriors69
03-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Hey, be careful. George Thompson's MU teams wore similar surfer USF uniforms. Did they make GT's butt look wide !

TulsaWarrior
03-13-2013, 02:27 PM
After Wayman Tisdale's death I interviewed his high school coach and asked him what made Tisdale such a great basketball player. He started by saying he had a wide butt. I kid you not.

ValiantSailor
03-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Jusr saw the unis. Cincy looks like the Harlem Globetrotters. Wow, those are ugly unis.

They'd be more interesting if the pants had actual rips, instead of fake ones.

VS

The Reptile
03-13-2013, 03:03 PM
In an exclusive interview with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel -- Marquette University Presdient Father Scott Pilarz confirmed that both South Florida and now Cinncinati have been kicked out of the New Big East because of what he discribed as, "God awful basketball uniforms." Father Pilarz says other schools may face similar action. He added, "the NCAA lets them wear those uniforms and won't let us bring back the bubblebee unis?" The Marquette President has directed athletic director, Larry Williams to sue the NCAA, in an effort to let the school bring back the bubblebees.

I'd be willing to wager that our new Jesuit Pope knows more about our bumble bee uniforms than Fr. Pilarz.

TulsaWarrior
03-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Basketball is huge in Argentina.

Goose85
03-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Basketball is huge in Argentina.

Just ask David Cubillan.
Edit: Woops, David is Venezuelan - can't believe I had such a lapse.

TulsaWarrior
03-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Here's my list of possible additions to the C7/New Big East.
• Catholic University of Córdoba (Spanish: Universidad Católica de Córdoba):
• Catholic University of Santa Fe (Spanish: Universidad Católica de Santa Fe):
• Buenos Aires Institute of Technology (Spanish: Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires):
• Catholic University of Salta (Spanish: Universidad Católica de Salta):
• Catholic University of Santiago del Estero (Spanish: Universidad Católica de Santiago del Estero):
• Saint Paul's University (Spanish: Universidad de San Pablo):
• Saint Thomas Aquinas University of the North (Spanish: Universidad del Norte Santo Tomás de Aquino):
Catholic University of Cuyo (Spanish: Universidad Católica de Cuyo):