PDA

View Full Version : Big East Championship Banner

Goose85
03-11-2013, 02:21 PM
So when does MU hang the Big East champ banner at the BC?

I'm sure there will be a celebration and unveiling of a championship banner at the Al during next Madness next year.

I'd prefer MU wait to for the first Big East home game to unveil the championship banner at the BC. I'd prefer doing it in a Big East game over doing it at a buy game.

Hopefully the new Big East will give MU a Sat first home game against a good opponent, and before the game MU unveils the banner (national TV game for Fox).

MU_Iceman
03-11-2013, 07:44 PM
So when does MU hang the Big East champ banner at the BC?

I'm sure there will be a celebration and unveiling of a championship banner at the Al during next Madness next year.

I'd prefer MU wait to for the first Big East home game to unveil the championship banner at the BC. I'd prefer doing it in a Big East game over doing it at a buy game.

Hopefully the new Big East will give MU a Sat first home game against a good opponent, and before the game MU unveils the banner (national TV game for Fox).

I was thinking about this yesterday in regards of when to do it...A home game against SJU would seem to be fitting, since that's who they won it against, but maybe even better against Georgetown since they shared part of it with them.