PDA

View Full Version : Msg

MUAlphaBangura
03-11-2013, 10:31 AM
For those of you headed to the Big East Tournament you will be pleasantly surprised at how nice the renovations are. I attended the MU vs St. Johns game this past weekend. It appears the renovations are mostly complete, at least from the spectator standpoint. New seats are much more comfortable. The concourse area for food and drink is amazing with a lot of MSG history on the walls. So happy we are keeping MSG for our conference tourney as it is now a world class venue on top of the world's most famous arena.

MU88
03-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Worst hot dogs of any venue in America. :)

Warriors69
03-11-2013, 10:45 AM
only one problem...the seat aisles are very narrow, in the upper levels...my daughter has Rangers season tickets up there and our legs are uncomfortable.

CaribouJim
03-11-2013, 11:14 AM
only one problem...the seat aisles are very narrow, in the upper levels...my daughter has Rangers season tickets up there and our legs are uncomfortable.

That is what I heard from a NYC buddy - overall a lot nicer, but for the seat size in some areas. I don't recall the last time MUAlphaBangura sat more than 15 feet from the floor so he is in no position to be judging seat comfort for the masses like us regular grunts.

MayorBeluga
03-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Can't wait to see the renovations next year during the BET (figure we might head to the Garden for a game or two between rounds being bought by IWB).

warriorfan4life
03-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Also made the trip out and MSG is much nicer after the renovations. I definitely want to return for the Big East Tournament next year.

Djgoldnboy
03-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Was out there two weeks ago for the Curry performance, in the 200 level, the seats are def a little "cozy" next to each other, especially when sitting with a few businessmen who may have "put on a few pounds". 1st time at MSG though and it is quite the arena, loved it!!

MUAlphaBangura
03-11-2013, 12:06 PM
That is what I heard from a NYC buddy - overall a lot nicer, but for the seat size in some areas. I don't recall the last time MUAlphaBangura sat more than 15 feet from the floor so he is in no position to be judging seat comfort for the masses like us regular grunts.

Can't believe a regular grunt even responded to my post. But I digress.......