PDA

View Full Version : Mellow

Nukem2
03-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Was Jamail hurt on Saturday? Seemed odd that he did not get in the G-Town game.

Goose85
03-05-2012, 10:23 AM
With Davante getting 15 minutes - I guess we now see, barring injury, that Mellow and Juan are going to get less or no time.

I think that was how it was before Davante got hurt. Feel bad for Mellow, but this is tourney time.

Nukem2
03-05-2012, 10:33 AM
With Davante getting 15 minutes - I guess we now see, barring injury, that Mellow and Juan are going to get less or no time.

I think that was how it was before Davante got hurt. Feel bad for Mellow, but this is tourney time.

Understand that. Just odd he did not get in at the end in the last home game of the season in a game that was not close at the end.

Goose85
03-05-2012, 10:40 AM
I agree Nukem2 - I did notice when he wanted to replace DJO that he first signaled to Mayo who shook his head and then Buzz signaled to Derrick Wilson who subbed for DJO. Not a big deal, just why not give Mellow that chance to get in?

Markedman
03-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Ah the days of wondering why a bench player didn't play the last 45 seconds in a win against a top 10 team ............got to love it.

MUMac
03-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Understand that. Just odd he did not get in at the end in the last home game of the season in a game that was not close at the end.

When Mayo shook his head, he pointed to Mellow. Buzz did not catch that and immediately went with Derrick Wilson.

As an aside, since mentioning Wilson, did anyone catch the humorous interaction between Donato and Buzz? Donato was getting ready to put the ball in play. Buzz is screaming at him "sub, sub, sub" as he is racing towards Donato. Buzz is asking why he is putting the ball in play when MU wanted to sub. Donato looks at him confused and then Derrick Wilson pops off the bench and makes his way to the scorers table. I don't know if Buzz failed to tell Wilson or if Wilson did not sub when he was supposed to. It made for a pretty funny interaction, though.