PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Copeland

dw3dw3dw3
03-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Good sign as to the legitimacy of the new league in recruits eyes. Isaac Copeland signs with Georgetown. No 37/45 in 2014. 6'9 PF... athletic shotblocker with some range it seems. Not a back to the basket guy, but some decent form on his jumper.

AlexJesswein
03-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Agreed. I normally cheer for the BE schools to recruit well and win in the non-conference but I really hope these other schools do well--to legitimize the Big East as an elite conference.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-10-2013, 01:08 PM
I think to legitimize this conference we need Creighton or someone like that to get a top 75 commit, for MU and Georgetown these types are just the usual.

DCwarrior
03-10-2013, 03:19 PM
St. Johns could be really good next year if all their guys stay another year and they can get better play out of the point guard position. Being in NYC, Lavin has already proven he can recruit top players there. Their freshman and sophomores are really talented. Obekpa is a real difference maker on defense...He reminds of a better and more advanced version of Louisville's Deng. Providence will also be good next year especially if Ledo doesn't bolt for the NBA after his ineligible year there.