PDA

View Full Version : Pipe dream gets a little closer.....

Father Dan's Camera
03-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Georgetown goes down to Nova, long shot I realize but outright big east title still possible...Go Cuse and ND

Markedman
03-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Outright is nice but sharing a title is still special since we have never done it in the Big East

kneelb4zerg
03-06-2013, 08:21 PM
I'll take a share and be perfectly happy

MUMac
03-06-2013, 08:22 PM
I think (and I know I am no Nostradamus, but I may be a Mayan) that Cuse beats Georgetown and MU/Louisville share first.

MU_Iceman
03-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I think (and I know I am no Nostradamus, but I may be a Mayan) that Cuse beats Georgetown and MU/Louisville share first.

Don't discount Notre Dame beating UL. They own UL, and their games are always tight and go to overtime. Exactly the type of team UL struggles with and they know it.

Nukem2
03-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Perhaps ND will get Ville in 6 OTs... N :)

MUMac
03-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Don't discount Notre Dame beating UL. They own UL, and their games are always tight and go to overtime. Exactly the type of team UL struggles with and they know it.

I stick by my prediction.

Father Dan's Camera
03-06-2013, 08:33 PM
I am perfectly fine to share the title, but it is still fun to dream

MayorBeluga
03-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Un-freakin-believable for a rebuilding year. Win Saturday and we all meet at the Bradley Center to storm the court?

Goose85
03-06-2013, 08:53 PM
A very special year for Buzz, the team, and all us fans. Take down the Johnnies!

ge1974
03-06-2013, 08:53 PM
After we win on Saturday, run down Wisconsin Avenue as in olden days!

What would really be nice if there were a big organized greeting for the team when they arrive on campus that evening. If they get at least a share of the Big East title THEY DESERVE IT! Are you listening members of the Athletic Department and school administration?

MUMac
03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
After we win on Saturday, run down Wisconsin Avenue as in olden days!

What would really be nice if there were a big organized greeting for the team when they arrive on campus that evening. If they get at least a share of the Big East title THEY DESERVE IT! Are you listening members of the Athletic Department and school administration?

Buzz probably would put the kibosh on it. Too close to the BE Tourney and then the NCAA. He would want them focused and as if they accomplished a goal, but not THE goal.

Mucrisco
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Un-freakin-believable for a rebuilding year. Win Saturday and we all meet at the Bradley Center to storm the court?

Run to the lakefront?

ge1974
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
MUMac, I hear what you are saying and it has merit. However, doesn't Buzz believe in celebrating a victory on the same day; then have the team forget it about and worry about the next game beginning at midnight the following day? We will have 4 days off until our next contest so we have plenty of time to gain our focus for Thursday.

I think it would be absoultely great for our school, its students and its fans to celebrate our first Big East Championship. It is also an opprtunity to enhnace the togetherness and family aspect of this team (if that's even possible).

MayorBeluga
03-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Spring break is next week, so students will be gone when team comes back late Saturday.