PDA

View Full Version : Gardner

Goose85
03-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Davante, for not having played, was a key to the game. Took up space and grabbed offensive boards twice and scored. Still has that knack for getting his shot off.
Played really well for not having been in game shape.

Look forward to Davante being back in the line up for the tourney.

Hamostradamus
03-03-2012, 06:26 PM
He was dragging his leg like a piece of meat, but seemed to move better when he got the ball, so hopefully it is not going to prevent him from playing more in the tourneys.

MayorBeluga
03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
He always moves better when he has the ball. Amazing, really.

mufansince72
03-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't even play him in the Big East tournament. Looks like he is still hurting.

MUMac
03-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Anyone notice the embrace that Todd Smith had for Davante when he came off the court after his first stint in the game? Todd was pumped. To me, it was a statement to Davante about the hard work he put in to get back on the court. Pretty awesome.

MUAlphaBangura
03-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Davante has always played with a certain element of drama. I'm not saying he is healthy, and at times wasn't sore out there, but there's no way he is allowed to play if they didn't think he was healthy. He needs to play in the BE tourney to continue to loosen that knee back up after weeks of inactivity. He'll be fine as long as they don't overdo it, which I'm quite sure won't happen with Davante.

Nukem2
03-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Davante obviously was favoring that left leg and looked like he was skipping along. In some ways, its Davante being Davante.....?