PDA

View Full Version : junior....again

dubs98
03-02-2013, 06:55 PM
listening to buzz's speech and he just mentioned that junior has been part of 92 wins at MU and two sweet sixteens.

We still have not finished this year.

I think everyone needs to soak that in. I know junior can drive some people nuts, but wow..that is impressive. What a great run and what a great LEADER.

ge1974
03-02-2013, 07:00 PM
Amen, Dubs. For all the criticism Junior has received over the years his record speaks for itself.

MUMac
03-02-2013, 07:09 PM
At the game today, I was thinking of the thread earlier this week about Junior's legacy. I will remember Junior for his 3 against UCONN, taking over when MU needed offense against UW. Key baskets at opportune times. And his effervescent smile. All he is is a winner.

Thanks for starting the thread.

Nukem2
03-02-2013, 07:22 PM
At the game today, I was thinking of the thread earlier this week about Junior's legacy. I will remember Junior for his 3 against UCONN, taking over when MU needed offense against UW. Key baskets at opportune times. And his effervescent smile. All he is is a winner.

Thanks for starting the thread.Had similar thoughts sitting at the BC today...Junior is not perfect...but no one is. Am very appreciative of Junior's contributions (with more to come).

IWB
03-02-2013, 11:31 PM
In the post game presser he was asked what his favorite memory was. Without hesitation, he said the 3 against UConn.

I asked him, you grew up in Toronto, moved to Florida, then Texas, then Milwaukee, where do you consider home? He replied, "I have two homes. Houston and Milwaukee. I consider both to be my home."

Halo
03-02-2013, 11:38 PM
UCONN will be the game I will always remember for him. Set the tone for the BE this year. Kept the streak alive. Love it that he considers Milwaukee a home.