PDA

View Full Version : Junior Cadougan

TedBaxter
03-02-2013, 06:26 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/goldeneagles/junior-cadougan-looks-back-as-he-prepares-for-final-home-game-oo8vu24-194432001.html

Good article by Lori Nickel.

BLT
03-02-2013, 07:39 AM
That article is about why I donate to the B&G Fund. I have a heard from some one on the academic team, and Junior is their most favorite student athlete, from where he came from with academics, to how he applied himself, to where he is finishing, and that he is finishing in four years. Great story.

TulsaWarrior
03-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Over the years I have been critical of Lori Nickel. To be honest she was God awful as the Marquette beat reporter. She has grown and this piece is an example of her development as a journalist. Hats off to her and thanks for the insight on Junior's journey.

Nukem2
03-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Over the years I have been critical of Lori Nickel. To be honest she was God awful as the Marquette beat reporter. She has grown and this piece is an example of her development as a journalist. Hats off to her and thanks for the insight on Junior's journey.Lori's years on the Packer beat ahve certainly helped round out her skills.