PDA

View Full Version : MU favored by 6 pts over ND today**

milkbone
03-02-2013, 06:14 AM
nm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ge1974
03-02-2013, 10:51 AM
As ESPN commentator Bob Ley sain on gthe air about ten years ago before showing the MU-ND highlights.."Marquette Notre Dame". In the 70's this was such a big game nationally, it wold seriously make your blood boil".

My blood is boiling right now. Not because of my current case of the flu (102 temp yesterday) but this game is HUGE for all involved. I want this game and the next two badly. Beat ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI - For those of us who went on the Rabbits' Bus trip in Feb of 1974 to South Bend, it still makes my head hurt thinking of that trip almost 40 years later.

ge1974
03-02-2013, 10:53 AM
As ESPN commentator Bob Ley said on the air about ten years ago before showing the MU-ND highlights:"Ah, Marquette Notre Dame". In the 70's this was such a big game nationally, it would seriously make your blood boil".

My blood is boiling right now. Not because of my current case of the flu (102 temp yesterday) but this game is HUGE for all involved. I want this game and the next two badly. Beat ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI - For those of us who went on the Rabbits' Club Bus trip in Feb of 1974 to South Bend, it still makes my head hurt thinking of that trip almost 40 years later.