PDA

View Full Version : St. John's

MUBasketball
03-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Major blow for St. John's....D'Angelo Harrison done for the rest of the season for "conduct detrimental to the team". I no longer view that game as a loss for MU in that case. Major, major blow for them (and my Big East fantasy team!! :mad:).

Saw another tweet that he's meeting with family to decide whether or not to return to St. John's for his junior season. If not, would be a major blow to a team that needs to keep getting better for the sake of the new Big East.

MUfan12
03-01-2013, 08:43 AM
I really think he would have thrived here with Buzz. I look at the way Vander has grown up, and can't help but think he would have helped Harrison.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-01-2013, 08:44 AM
That's good for MU but had for the Johnnies. Harrison was a one time MU recruit, after seeing his game I'm okay with him not coming here. That said St. John's has Obpeka coming back and they just got a waiver to have that one kid play for them next year and he is supposed to be pretty good.

IWB
03-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Wonder what happens at the dance academy?

TedBaxter
03-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Addition by subtraction for St. John's in the future if Harrison leaves.

pbiflyer
03-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Addition by subtraction for St. John's in the future if Harrison leaves.

Yeah, that is my concern. Sometimes teams get better when good players, but not good teammates leave.
As a Miami Heat fan, I am thrilled that OKC opted to get rid of Harden and not Westbrook. As long as Westbrook is at OKC and plays the way he plays now, they will never win a championship.

AlexJesswein
03-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Wonder what happens at the dance academy?

haha...good one