PDA

View Full Version : Bucks acquire JJ Reddick through trade?

IWB
02-21-2013, 02:12 PM
ESPN is reporting that Orlando traded JJ Reddick to Milwaukee. Not sure who is in return, but report said, Harris, Udoh and Lamb.

IWB
02-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Word is Bucks trade Doron Lamb, Beno Udrih and Tobias Harris to Orlando for JJ Redick, Gustavo Ayon and Ish Smith.

Goose85
02-21-2013, 02:30 PM
I don't mind that trade, but it would make more sense if Ellis was headed out for Smith.

IWB
02-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Sounds like it was originally supposed to be a three team deal and Atlanta pulled out? I don't mind teh trade, but why bring in Reddick when you have Jennings & Ellis? Has to be more to this.

Goose85
02-21-2013, 03:00 PM
I wonder if Atlanta indicated they had a deal with Milw and then pulled out at the last second after Milw made the deal for Reddick.

At least we didn't have to give up a 1st round pick for Reddick like was being rumored.

Bucks were in a great position to make good deals.
Bucks have expiring contracts
Two good starting guards that are low on the salary end.
Luc Richard, a good defensive player, that actually has a reduced salary for next year.

Not worried about any of the guys we lost, but it will be interesting to see how the three guards work out.

QuetteHoops
02-21-2013, 03:26 PM
There's one reason why this trade sucks and it's a big one....Monta Ellis is still a Buck. The only thing I can hope is that Redick will take shots from Monta Ellis but that's highly unlikely. Monta have it all.

MUAlphaBangura
02-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Aaaahhhh, J.J. Redick. subject of one of the best fan-smack photos EVER!!!!469

IWB
02-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Classic Bangura - My memory of JJ Redick is when he was drafted. I was with Travis Diener when they announced the pick. Travis was crushed.