PDA

View Full Version : Providence/Syracuse

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-19-2013, 10:25 PM
This could be a game to keep an eye on, Providence has been playing much better lately and could surprise Syracuse. Plus when I looked at Syracuse's schedule they really haven't been tested too much and when they have the games have been pretty close. Sure they beat Louisville when they were ranked #1 but UL has since proven they aren't #1 material at the moment.

kneelb4zerg
02-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Glad for Providence playing better but this game is @ Syracuse. Game over.

MU/Panther
02-20-2013, 09:06 AM
Everyone is taking about G'town at Syracuse on CBS at 3pm on Saturday. Final Big East game for these two at Syracuse. There taking about 40,000 people for this game. If SU is not ready, gives PC a chance.

Goose85
02-20-2013, 09:16 AM
Hopefully that is a draining game for Syracuse, and they lose some focus having to travel to Milwaukee after a rough game with G'town.

40,000 at the Carrier Dome. Anyone know the ticket situation for the BC on Monday?

MUfan12
02-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Guessing it'll be around 17,000 again. That thing should be sold out. Especially if MU beats Nova o Saturday.

CaribouJim
02-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Hopefully that is a draining game for Syracuse, and they lose some focus having to travel to Milwaukee after a rough game with G'town.

40,000 at the Carrier Dome. Anyone know the ticket situation for the BC on Monday?

I actually would like SU to win both PC and GT games as well as MU winning against 'Nova to make Monday's game all the more important - draw more pub for the game on a national basis as well.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-20-2013, 11:07 AM
I think that game will matter either way with G'town and Cuse having another rematch

Markedman
02-20-2013, 06:45 PM
So it was 12-12....now it's 43-16.......wow

MU_Iceman
02-20-2013, 07:08 PM
I agree, there's no doubt after thinking about it...we should want Syracuse to beat Georgetown Saturday. Since there's a 3 way tie, that would get GT's loss out of the way, and MU beats Cuse on Monday and you take care of their loss and stand alone atop the BE standings. The problem with GT winning is...you just don't see Cuse losing two in a row. However, there is the temptation to root for GT from one perspective...they beat Cuse Saturday, and MU beats Cuse Monday you could put Cuse 2 games back with three to play, they'd essentially be done for the title for all intents and purposes. However if Cuse beats GT and MU beats Cuse Monday then MU would stand alone in 1st, and essentially be in the drivers seat and control their own destiny with 3 to play. I'd LOVE their chances.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Soooooo....yeaaahhhh... About that suggestion that the PC/SU game could be one to watch, gonna go ahead and admit I was wrong there, not even close, apparently it was wishful thinking on my part.