PDA

View Full Version : buzz

dubs98
02-19-2013, 07:45 PM
i was too young to follow al back in the day so I can not compare him to buzz, but I gotta say that Buzz is one of the most interesting people to watch on the bench that I have seen. He has not done a ton tonight, but he is just different out there. I missed the very beginning of the game, but when I turned it out a few minutes in, Buzz was sitting at the end of the bench next to Dylan. Just sitting there quiet as can be. At first I was wondering if he was simply letting the other coaches take a turn at running the squad for a bit, but I don' t think that was the case. Slowly he moves to getting further out. Jacket comes off. Starts getting more vocal.....tie comes off. Comes out in a sweater. Next thing you know he is the only one you can hear (outside of the announcers) during the game as he calls out every single screen, switch, etc. He is a character and entertaining to watch.

dubs98
02-19-2013, 07:46 PM
on cue, espn360 just did a split screen to watch buzz and his antics on the side. love it

TulsaWarrior
02-19-2013, 08:10 PM
He knows how to make in game changes. The sweater turned things around. Some university will commission a statue of Buzz some day. Sure hope it's Marquette.

dubs98
02-19-2013, 08:29 PM
i agree completly

IWB
02-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Scrum for a lose ball - Vander in the middle of the pile. Whistle blows, tv time out, Buzz rushes to pick Vander up off the flood and pops several buttons off his shirt. Drops the tie, not enough, has to ditch the shirt, hence the sweater.

Goose85
02-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Man I love having Buzz coach our team.

pbiflyer
02-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Scrum for a lose ball - Vander in the middle of the pile. Whistle blows, tv time out, Buzz rushes to pick Vander up off the flood and pops several buttons off his shirt. Drops the tie, not enough, has to ditch the shirt, hence the sweater.

So much for the rumor he has a matching shirt he changes into at half time. :D

TulsaWarrior
02-20-2013, 08:40 AM
Shirtgate.....

Hamostradamus
02-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Some university will commission a statue of Buzz some day. Sure hope it's Marquette.

Love this.