PDA

View Full Version : Toughest Conference Road Trip

Jimmy Lemke
01-13-2012, 05:08 PM
In the Horizon League, each of the ten members has a travel partner that makes scheduling and road trips easier and more economical. These are the travel partners:

Milwaukee-Green Bay
Valpo-Butler
Detroit-Wright State
Cleveland State-Youngstown State
UIC-Loyola

As you can see, it's easier for Wright State to make the trips to GB and MKE if they do them both together. My question to fans is this: what is the toughest road trip for Horizon League teams? Wisconsin, Indiana, Chicago, Ohio, or Dayton/Detroit?

DKelly28
01-14-2012, 01:27 PM
I would probably go with Valpo-Butler since no one in the league has swept that road trip in 3 years and the ARC and Hinkle are two of the toughest places to play at as well. Logistically, that would probably the easiest trip for the entire conference to get to since its centrally located between the western half of the conference and the eastern half. The toughest trip logistically might be Milwaukee/Green Bay since during the heart of the winter, you never know what kind of conditions you are going to facing in getting there and back.

Jimmy Lemke
02-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I think after this weekend, a lot of people are going to say Wright State. And that's probably a good idea.

IWB
02-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Rough one yesterday - was following online and they just couldn't get it going. Has been a frustrating year, especially with the talent on this team, but when you look at the injuries, there are only 3 guys on the roster that have appeared in every game this season.