PDA

View Full Version : Not sure it makes anyone feel better... But...

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-12-2013, 09:42 PM
If anyone is watching #4 Michigan is getting routed on ESPN right now, just goes to show how hard it is to win on the road, especially against top teams. The fact that we played poorly and had the refs going against us and still kept it within 10 against a top 15 team on the road says something. It doesn't count for much, and I'm not sure it makes me feel a ton better, but it does give some perspective.

Markedman
02-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Michigan State is playing at a very high level in this game. Very impressive performace

Nukem2
02-12-2013, 09:49 PM
Yup, it's tough on the road. Hard to believe MSU could be up 31 as I post this.....

mufan2003
02-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Branden Dawson (Soph) and Gary Harris (Frosh)......wow! Studs.

IrwinFletcher
02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
How close were we with Michigan Center McGrary (sp)? I thought we were in his final grouping and then Michigan came in late and took him. Do i remember that correctly?

AlexJesswein
02-13-2013, 02:52 PM
How close were we with Michigan Center McGrary (sp)? I thought we were in his final grouping and then Michigan came in late and took him. Do i remember that correctly?

We were close in on him before he blew up the summer before his senior (5th? year). Once he blew up into a top 10 player, we remained on his list until he cut it down.

Markedman
02-13-2013, 02:54 PM
I think Michigan was always the team to beat for him...we were certainly involved but once he blew up I don't remember MU being one of his final choices.

We didn't make his final 6...he then trimmed it to Florida, Duke and Michigan before slecting the Wolverines.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/mitch-mcgary-trims-list-to-six/