PDA

View Full Version : Jen Lada

Mucrisco
02-11-2013, 09:29 PM
I just noticed that she left Fox 6 and now works at a Chicago station. Too bad. I liked watching her, not just because of her looks, but I thought she really knew her stuff and wasn't afraid to mix it up. She represents Marquette well! Good luck to Jen Lada, even though she went to the dark side.

CaribouJim
02-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Your loss, our gain! Being a concerned alum, I should probably offer to show her around town. Don't want her to get lost or anything in the big, bad city.

IWB
02-12-2013, 08:40 AM
She is one of those media members that I will always support, because she put in the time. She was at press conferences, she was at media avails and she attended games. She works hard at her job and will do well in Chicago for that reason.

MU/Panther
02-12-2013, 12:35 PM
While I see that she is at games. She is hard to take on TV. She is bad at highlights and says some weird things.

MayorBeluga
02-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Your loss, our gain! Being a concerned alum, I should probably offer to show her around town. Don't want her to get lost or anything in the big, bad city.

As usual, Caribou gives and gives of himself. He's very hands on in these situations, always willing to please a young woman with his time, talent and treasure. It's only a matter of time until Young Jen joins the countless legions of satisified lasses. Or maybe the even more numerous who have taken out restraining orders. Either way.

ziggysfryboy
02-12-2013, 01:38 PM

She's from the northwest burbs. Went to high school with her.

TheSultan
02-12-2013, 01:55 PM

Look at the name-dropper.

Gato78
02-12-2013, 03:58 PM
...and Biggie Clausen dated her in college. That was a pretty big rebuff of the fryboy.