PDA

View Full Version : Cuse just got better!!!

milkbone
02-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Southerland is back for Syracuse. Will play today.

Phantom Warrior
02-10-2013, 01:57 PM
I hate to say "I told you so...."

bleedbluegold03
02-10-2013, 08:08 PM
I think this is such a joke. how do you appeal a grade? It's not like the names were switched on tests and he got a better grade on a different test. I would be calling this a crock if it were any marquette player as well. If you cannot pass the classes, you should have to face the consequences; clearly at Cuse under JB, you don't have to.

TheSultan
02-10-2013, 09:02 PM
I remember looking this up because Fab Melo faced the same issue last year. This is a legitimate process that is available to all students. I'm sure it can be abused, but most likely the instructor changed it because they completed past work or redid a test or something.

warriorfan4life
02-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Southerland was rumored to part of an issue involving a former academic advisor in the athletic department and a term paper. People may be arguing that our current administration is going too far with our changes (though I personally support the academic changes), I am very glad that we are not Syracuse and not even pretend to promote academics in lieu of athletics.

MUMac
02-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Southerland was rumored to part of an issue involving a former academic advisor in the athletic department and a term paper. People may be arguing that our current administration is going too far with our changes (though I personally support the academic changes), I am very glad that we are not Syracuse and not even pretend to promote academics in lieu of athletics.

The two choices are not to support MU's changes or become Syracuse.