PDA

View Full Version : New rule for South Florida

Gato78
02-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Though we may not play there in a long time, I think we need to do something to enhance the game watching experience. The Mayor and I were texting, dismayed that we had halftime highlights rather than the Sun Dolls' half time show. So I think a Mayoral proclamation is in order requiring that all future MU at USF games be viewed at Silk, so it feels like we are actually there, with the Sun Dolls. It is a gentlemen's club and I am a gentleman.

MayorBeluga
02-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Gato conveniently left out the requirement that he be responsible for one Caribou Jim during said excursion.

Hamostradamus
02-06-2013, 08:23 PM
You can't do that Gato, if I get lapper, I will get called for a Flagrant 2.

MUAlphaBangura
02-06-2013, 08:28 PM
From the little I saw of the Sun Dolls on the sidelines-- I really thought this year's squad was lacking in talent.

Gato78
02-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Compared to other Sun Doll units, agreed. However, it is like comparing Aaron Rodgers' season this year to last year and saying he had a down year.

From the little I saw of the Sun Dolls on the sidelines-- I really thought this year's squad was lacking in talent.

CaribouJim
02-06-2013, 08:32 PM

Agreed - I texted Father Dan's Camera at half asking where they were and then when I saw them I was kind of disappointed, but it could have been their JV squad and the Varsity had a Silk gig tonight.

MUAlphaBangura
02-06-2013, 08:33 PM
You must lose your standards as you get older!!

MayorBeluga
02-06-2013, 08:51 PM
To quote Fr. Dan's Camera years ago at a C-USA tournament upon seeing the Sun Dolls: "there's a lot of brass poles going unused in Tampa tonight."

At the Big East tourney a few years back after seeing bleach blond Sun Dolls: (1) "no way all the drapes match the carpet" (2) Carpet? It's all hardwood floors out there"

Gato78
02-06-2013, 09:00 PM
The Joans?

At the Big East tourney a few years back after seeing bleach blond Sun Dolls: (1) "no way all the drapes match the carpet" (2) Carpet? It's all hardwood floors out there"

IWB
02-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Two things...

1) I did notice that after one TO Vander was back on the court as both the cheerleaders and Sun Dolls were still performing, and I do not believe Van was paying any attention to Buzz whatsover.

2) Hamostradamus, you really still talking about lappers? Have you not learned your lesson?

MayorBeluga
02-06-2013, 09:07 PM
The Joans?

Nah. That one was just overheard at MSG. The first quote was pure FDC.

pbiflyer
02-06-2013, 09:29 PM
There were a couple highlights from in person observations from the Sun Dolls. Their cheerleader squad was definitely in a down year.