PDA

View Full Version : Seth Davis Weekly Recap...

CaribouJim
02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
...from this morning:

I was ready to rank Marquette, but while there is no shame in losing at Louisville, I couldn't go with a team that was just blown out by 19 points. The Golden Eagles play South Florida and DePaul this week, but next week they play at Georgetown, and then at home against Pittsburgh. So there are some good chances coming up for Marquette to make an impression on the voters.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-basketball/news/20130203/fast-break-indiana-michigan/#ixzz2JwpIWUYl

Can't go worse than 2-2 and the USF game is not a gimme and it is tough to sweep quality teams like G-Town and Pitt.

Markedman
02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
yet he ranked Kentucky(23) which has beaten exactly one top 50 team all year.......I don't really care if he ranks MU or not but his logic is just ridiculous.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
02-04-2013, 10:57 AM
I look at it as we have to go 3-1 in that stretch to be taken seriously. Not saying USF on the road is easy but if you want to be top 25 you win those games. DePaul at home there is no excuses for that one, its gotta be a win. Then on the road against G'town and home against Pitt you gotta split.