PDA

View Full Version : Indiana intros

MayorBeluga
02-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Just noticed It's Indiana, It's Indiana has a very familiar tune as their intro song. Curious. Very, very curious.

CaribouJim
02-02-2013, 08:44 PM
I noticed that too. I just realized that TC's wife is sister to the Harbough brothers - I wonder if they will talk about that. Probably not though as I haven't even heard anything about about the Jim/John connection.

Great game BTW - certainly doesn't seem like a Big 10 game. The pace reminds me of the MU/UConn game where DJ got hurt - both teams really pushing it very entertaining.

DCwarrior
02-02-2013, 09:19 PM
You honestly never heard about the Crean / Harbough connection?

MUAlphaBangura
02-02-2013, 09:27 PM
You honestly never heard about the Crean / Harbough connection?

You may now take the hook out of your gills.

Halo
02-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Who's Crean's Father In Law?

Mucrisco
02-03-2013, 12:40 AM
I noticed that too. I just realized that TC's wife is sister to the Harbough brothers - I wonder if they will talk about that. Probably not though as I haven't even heard anything about about the Jim/John connection.

Great game BTW - certainly doesn't seem like a Big 10 game. The pace reminds me of the MU/UConn game where DJ got hurt - both teams really pushing it very entertaining.
Or it was like MU and WVU go at it. I remember when Badger fans were saying Crean and Beilein would get killed in the Big Ten. Instead, they brought excitement to the conference. Good game.