PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Season Tickets

Jimmy Lemke
01-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Let's put out a poll for those of you who are season ticket holders or thinking about being season ticket holders.

Anger Management
01-27-2013, 12:36 PM
This shall be interesting

Kyle Rawling
01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
I haven't decided. Right now, both on the court and off there is no direction. On the court isn't acceptable, but understandable. I'm not going to end season tickets based on one bad season (awful as it is). It's the off court issues that will swing my decision. I'm fine with a short term stay at Klotsche, but I'll need to know what the future plans are. Klotsche renovation? Staying there as is? New arena? Buying and renovating The Cell? Leasing it again?

JGPanthers
01-27-2013, 01:05 PM
I voted no. Being an hour and 15 minutes away from campus makes it difficult to get to most games anyways. With the direction this program is headed, my time and money won't be spent on Panther Basketball until the program shows a more acceptable direction similar to what KRaw has articulated. I don't care as much about being at the Klotsche Center. I don't accept that it had any bearing on this season's performance. I simply don't believe that the direction Coach Jeter has us going in is one I'd like to be a part of.

OregonWiAlum
01-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Undecided, but leaning to renewing. It's a long drive from Madison to see underperforming players. I had two players I really wanted to see take the next step, Richards and Kelm, but it looks like they took three steps back. If I'm going to drive all that way, I'd like to see some effort.

MU/Panther
01-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Anyone in the Milwaukee area should have at worst the 2 for $99 deal. Heck, even the seats that cost the most are only $250/$225.