PDA

View Full Version : Between court condensation on a ship and bat interruptions in the BC...

MU Viking
01-26-2013, 05:06 PM
it's been an interesting year...

IWB
01-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Bat video: http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/26/bats-are-invading-the-marquette-providence-basketball-game/

Markedman
01-26-2013, 05:28 PM
I find it amazing that I can still go to a game after 35 years of being a fan and see something I've never seen before.....

Game gets interupted repeatedly by flying bat against a team with a player named Batts.....check

ps. Maybe it's just something about Providence? Remember when the guy(brother of a player) walked on to the court in the middle of the free thow attempt a few years ago? lol

MUAlphaBangura
01-26-2013, 06:18 PM
I find it amazing that I can still go to a game after 35 years of being a fan and see something I've never seen before.....

Game gets interupted repeatedly by flying bat against a team with a player named Batts.....check

ps. Maybe it's just something about Providence? Remember when the guy(brother of a player) walked on to the court in the middle of the free thow attempt a few years ago? lol
Was at that game Markedman. Absolutely insane. Still have it on the DVR. Think I'll fire it up later tonight.

kneelb4zerg
01-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Was at that game Markedman. Absolutely insane. Still have it on the DVR. Think I'll fire it up later tonight.

You've got a game from 5 years ago on your DVR? That's baller. No way my wife would let me do that.

MUAlphaBangura
01-26-2013, 07:21 PM
You've got a game from 5 years ago on your DVR? That's baller. No way my wife would let me do that.

Mrs. AlphaBangura was at the game also. She will want to watch it again also. I think she wanted that dude's fur lined coat!

Gato78
01-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Oscar Jim forgot to bring the annual MU vs Providence McDonald's bag "just in case".