PDA

View Full Version : Coach Jeter's Contract

Jimmy Lemke
01-20-2013, 11:11 AM
So many people have been wondering about Rob Jeter's contract with UWM, I thought I'd post it on here.

I've attached each page as its own JPG file. I tried uploading the whole PDF but it's 7 megabytes, which is too big for a single post.

Jimmy Lemke
01-20-2013, 11:14 AM
Pages 6-10

Jimmy Lemke
01-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Pages 11-12.

It should be mentioned that the pages are showing up out of order in the thumbnails list.

lutzow10
01-21-2013, 04:34 PM
So it is until 2017 then. Wooo.....

Gato78
01-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Rob should get out. It is really too bad what has happened there. UWM fans should do everything they can to get rid of Geiger NOW and get a permanent replacement. Get back to the Arena. UWM needs a good hoops program--somewhat like Marquette. It is unifying and can take UWM out of the commuter school rep that UWM constrantly battles. There are good things going on there academically and they need to become better recognized. I also like the prospect of a city rivalry. Why not?

Jimmy Lemke
01-27-2013, 03:12 AM
Is it the new year? When did people all of a sudden grow tired of Geiger? The KC move was made last June. News of Jeter's extension was brought up a month ago. Patience! Geiger will be out of the AD chair likely in March and done as an employee in July.

royalty414
01-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Is it the new year? When did people all of a sudden grow tired of Geiger? The KC move was made last June. News of Jeter's extension was brought up a month ago. Patience! Geiger will be out of the AD chair likely in March and done as an employee in July.

Well... You already know about my feelings towards Geiger.

Spirit of Bruce
01-27-2013, 12:41 PM
The full effects of Geiger's decision are just now being seen in full force. It has nothing to do with the calendar. I think people thought the conference season would see things improve somewhat. Jeter's teams always do well in HL play and even that isn't happening this year. We seriously would have been better off keeping Costello. Outside of the soccer thing, he was harmless to the program.