PDA

View Full Version : OT: Florida throttling Missouri

pbiflyer
01-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Doesn't make our loss look so bad when they are dismantling the #17 team in the country.

CaribouJim
01-19-2013, 02:40 PM
...and Purdue slamming the crap out of WVU. Both football and b-ball milquetoast this year.

dubs98
01-19-2013, 02:51 PM
this will probably seem a bit bias since we got crushed by them, but Florida is, in my opinion, one of the best teams in the country. I know they have lost a couple, but I think they are incredible. They have every position filled, are extremely athletic, and well coached. If I had to pick a final four today, I would definitely have them in. They were the team that scared me most at the beginning of the year (for our schedule) and they are the team I would least like to play again. I think them, Michigan, and Duke are the cream of the crop. A hand full of other teams are up there as well, but those three are really, really good.

farmerdoc
01-19-2013, 04:19 PM
Got to agree with you there. Wow what a butt kicking!

Now I don't feel so bad about our loss down there.

However, I would love to se them again in the Sweet 16 or Great 8. I would like to see what we can do with a lineup that includes Mayo against them

Markedman
01-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Missouri did have to play without their leading scorer but the point still stands.

Florida is damn good.....

ziggysfryboy
01-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I can see Florida and Louisville in the championship game.