PDA

View Full Version : The No-Nonsense Mailbag

Jimmy Lemke
01-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Content for the reader who wants to talk about anything.

I'm tired of the rhetoric of the last couple months. The Horizon League hasn't fallen off, but Milwaukee definitely has, and we're in a long and desperate lull. The team is bad - unthinkably bad - and the problem here is that people are getting tired of the same crap to talk about over and over.

I'm done defending things. This is a bad season and we need to cheer ourselves up. So, starting one week from today, I'm going to start publishing the No-Nonsense Mailbag - title subject to change - in the same thread as Bill Simmons' Mailbag for ESPN.com/Grantland. I'm going to take the questions and thoughts, directly from readers, and answer them in long form. This is going to be fun, it's going to be exhilarating, and it's going to keep us going through these dark times.

What kinds of submissions can you make? We take all kinds of questions, no matter how ridiculous the topic or who it is coming from. What we want to see, as long as it ends in a question I can answer:

- What-if scenarios
- Speculation
- Pop-culture tie-ins
- Social media
- Comparisons, both ridiculous and realistic
- Anything fun

I honestly don't care what the questions are, as long as I keep getting questions and we keep having fun with it. I'm going to try to make things more lighthearted around here, but I'm going to need your help.

So if you want to talk about anything, like which Horizon League coaches would be Avengers and why, or what would happen if the team got sucked into the Zombie Apocalypse, I really don't care how ridiculous it is, just keep 'em coming. I'll try to answer as many as I can each week. This will be a Tuesday thing, which means I'd like all submissions by Monday or else you'll have to wait for it to be answered the following week.

All submissions can be sent to Jimmy@PantherU.com - that's my e-mail.

Jimmy Lemke
10-29-2013, 04:21 PM
Mailbag! Calling all requests for a mailbag. I'm talking at length about anything - Panthers, video games, TV shows, food, anything fun that comes to mind. I'm going to try to do this as often as I can during the season.

Jimmy Lemke
11-25-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm actually posting this tonight. I got my fifth question.